Above & Beyond Life Coaching & Consulting by Ken Toney
Helping You Get from Here to Your Destiny!
I know the plans that I have for you, plans to prosper you and to give you a hope and a future...
Friday, April 6, 2012
Listening to One Another
I believe we can change the world if we start listening to one another again. Simple, Honest, Human Conversation...Margaret J. Wheatley, Turning To One Another
I'm a big guy with a big heart and a love for life. I'm a positive person and promote positive causes. I love Jesus and live for Him and encourage those around me to do the same! If you need help getting your life on track or moving towards your vision, I can help. As a Life Coach, Marriage Mentor and Pastor, I help you to design a life that you will Celebrate, Not just Tolerate! Always remember, what you make happen for others, God will make happen for You!
See You Soon at The Oasis Bistro!
No comments:
Post a Comment