Helping You Get from Here to Your Destiny!

Helping You Get from Here to Your Destiny!
I know the plans that I have for you, plans to prosper you and to give you a hope and a future...

Friday, April 6, 2012

Faith Keys to Reaping Godly Harvests


  1. Faith Begins with A Promise of Something That Does Not Exist in the Natural.
  2. Before I Entered My Mother’s Womb, I Already Had A Promise. I Must Frame My Promises with the Word of God (Logos, Rhema, Prophetic)! 
  3. I Must Believe In My Promise, Against Natural Odds and Circumstances.
  4. I Must Not Stager, Waver or Doubt the Promise – I Must Believe!
  5. The Promise Does Not Go Away When I Get Off Track.
  6. I Must Believe for the Impossible In Pursuing My Promise
  7. Sometimes Moving Into My Promise Requires A Fight of Faith
  8. I Cannot Process & Handle The Promise of God In Your Natural Ability, Carnal Mind, or Flesh (Sub-Consious Mind, ID) – I Require Godly Wisdom, Insight & Understanding.

No comments: